About Me

My photo
I'm pretty much not much.

Friday 27 March 2009

Memories

Just a few moments ago, my brothers, my mum and myself were looking through old pictures of us in Dubai, and there was this feeling of strange memories coming back. For one thing: Muhaimin was SUPER thin! I just can't believe how much he changed. Plus, his large ears dissapeared, somehow or rather. I'm sure my mom missed them.
Then I saw Saif and myself and WOW! There was this picture from 2002... just shocking how much we grew up. 7 years ago; a very long time! I was SHORT! I was just about Saif's shoulders in height back then but just like Muhaimin, I had skinny arms with no meat or muscles.
I couldn't help but smile as pictures of my past friends came up: school friends and not school friends. A few pictures brought back so much memories that I have a headache right now. One of the pictures is the one with Ali and Najwa's family and Jalil's family when we went to the MBC stationplace. Najwa, Ali, you remember that? Stupid question, of course, you do! It was a major event: we went to a TV STATION and got a tour AND a souvenier t-shirt! Remember Muhaimin's tooth? *wink*
Right next to that picture was a picture of me dressing into the F1 costume! Man, that brought back soo many memories... That was, I think, my last time riding a Go-Kart. And it was also the time when my Kart blew up on my 3rd round! hahahaha! Then, Najwa crashed into the wall right infront of me! She said she was trying to see who's Kart blew up. A reminder to all: Keep your eyes on the road!
Flicking through the album, I saw pictures of us when we were even younger! It was the 2nd year here;2001. Saif was being the Imam for Ala', Nasa and myself. It was horrible how young we looked! There was that overall resemblance-I wa still dorky; Saif still with that hair; Ala' still a bit rounder than the rest of us; Nasa with his long arms and legs- but we all grew up into something much different from what we were then.
There was alot of family pictures as well. Most of my family also did change in appearance; Ayahcik looking like a teenager, Danial looking like Ishraf, Wajdi looking chubby and round, and loads more! I was just laughing at the pictures and felt weird at looking at my family in the past.
The point is, taking pictures is a great thing. Even pictures that seemed useless at that point of time. Heck, I saw a picture of Muhaimin on the pot! So, don't be shy of the camera as they keep your memories alive for a very, very long time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahaha i crashed and bleep my lips. well it's cuz of my super hot vampire tooth. and yeah muhaimin's tooth. hahhahahha bodoh betul. i must look horrible then. i was about 11++ right? or 12? cuz go-kart boleh 13 an above and u werent even 13 yet so i must have been 11++
man i miss hanging out with ur family

 
 
Copyright © Sui Generis!
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com